When one is unable to conceive even after one year of unprotected sex, one is likely to be afflicted with infertility. While it is advisable to approach Best Fertility Clinics in India for Fertility Treatment, keeping in mind few things can expedite the process. Here are 3 ways:
1) SWOT – ‘S’ stands for sexually transmitted infections and is applicable for both male partner as well as female partner. If either of the partner has a history of STI, it can have a deleterious effect on fertility. It could block women’s fallopian tubes and men’s reproductive ducts. ‘W’ stands for weight. If any of the partners is overweight, it impedes fertility prowess. From pregnancy problems to ovulation disruption among women to depleted sperm production among men, obesity is root to a lot of fertility problems. ‘O’ stands for ovarian age. The quality of eggs of women starts diminishing after 35. Quality of eggs is best among women when they are in their 20s. If women delay motherhood beyond their 30s, they must get their eggs frozen. ‘T’ stands for Tobacco but is also representative of drugs, alcohol and caffeine – all of which have negative impact on fertility among both men and women.
2) Timing – One of the most paramount factors to conceive is to aptly comprehend the right timing for intercourse. There are a host of methods to determine the right time, out of which urine testing with an ovulation predictor kit (OPK) is the most effective one.
3) Medical Reproductive History – If any partner has a medical reproductive history about following things, they must immediately see a top Fertility Expert:
- Women with irregular menstrual cycles
- Inability to conceive with a prior partner
- Women with prior reproductive surgery for uterine fibroids or endometriosis
- Men born with undescended testes
For Infertility Treatment: www.medicoverfertility.com
Phone: +91 7862800700