Pregnancy is nothing less than a roller coaster ride all through its period of 9 months. It involves an array of emotions, health difficulties, doubts and fears. But that does not mean that it cannot be enjoyable and hassle-free. Some tips by experts from the best infertility hospitals and test tube baby clinics are as follows:
• Exercise: It has been observed that women who have exercised for more than 4 – 5 hours every day for at least a decade of their lives have complications during labor and delivery as well as in conceiving. Although, exercising is important for people in today’s world. Yet, it must not be overdone. Mild exercising is recommended.
• Stay away from too much exertion: If you have been indulging in “high impact” cardio workouts or any other form of heavy physical activities, then you must refrain from it, preferably all through the infertility treatment. Heavy exercises make a person more susceptible to falling, injuring themselves, tripping, etc. this can be extremely harmful during pregnancy or when an embryo has been recently transferred.
• Relax: Do not stress much! Relax, breathe and only focus on giving your hundred percent to the treatment. Stress and tension have actually been linked to low chances of conception in several researches and studies.
• Experiment with stress releasing: Try releasing your stress with practices such as Yoga, meditation or indulge in your hobbies to relax and have a positive state of mind.
• Take rest: Stimulants that the patients are given during an infertility treatment may have side-effects such as laziness, lethargy, sleepiness, etc. Do not be shy from or feel guilty of resting and sleeping in such a situation. It is completely normal and there is nothing wrong in doing so.
For Infertility Treatment: www.medicoverfertility.com
Phone: +91 7862800700